Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopy Surgery in Gurgaon
An alternative to the open surgery is the method of Gynaecologic laparoscopy. This process makes use of a laparoscope which is used to look inside your pelvic area. The healing time is less when the Laparoscopic method is performed than open surgery but it also leaves smaller scars. The best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Gurgaon works with precision causing minimal trauma to the tissues.
Although there are many types of surgeries, which are routinely performed by our doctor:
• Diagnostic Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
• Laparoscopic Sterilization
• Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis
• Laparoscopic Management of Ovarian Cyst
• Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy
• Laparoscopic Management of Tubal Pregnancy (ectopic pregnancy)
• Laparoscopic Management of severe Endometriosis
• Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy
• Laparoscopic Myomectomy (removal of fibroid)
Talking about the advantages of laparoscopic surgery, it includes the following:
• The magnification of the operative field leads to greater precision
• There is very less blood loss as compared to open surgery.
• Instead of opening the entire abdomen this method requires tiny incisions.
• The complications in this surgery are few.
• The pain and discomfort post-operation is quite less.
Besides this, our Kalosa gynae clinic also offers best facilities for Hysteroscopy Surgery in Gurgaon. This procedure allows the doctor to look inside the uterus and perform diagnosis and treat various causes of abnormal bleeding. The doctor can perform this surgery along with the laparoscopic surgery. Before going through this, the doctor might consult with your primary care physician to make sure whether this is suitable for you or not.
The doctor recommends the need of total laparoscopic hysterectomy, if you experience the following:
• bleeding from the cervix (especially during sex)
• pain during intercourse
• uterus out of place
• cancer of the cervix, uterus or ovaries
• severe cramping with or without bleeding
The total laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery in Gurgaon is performed by the best experts surgeon at our clinic. They will interact with you prior to the surgery. This is done in order assess your fitness and medical history.
One more surgical procedure to remove the noncancerous uterine fibroids from the uterusis called as Myomectomy. This process has a low complication rate. The laparoscopic myomectomy surgery in Gurgaon is one of the best services recommended at our clinic. The mothers during childbearing years tend to come across this growth of fibroids. Thus they are treated with responsibility at our clinic known for best pre and post operation care.