Specific factors that might contribute to a high-risk pregnancy include:
• If the mother’s age is more than 35, there can be a chance of high risk pregnancy.
• Pregnancy complications like abnormal placenta position, fetal growth less than the tenth percentile for gestational age (fetal growth restriction) and rhesus (Rh) sensitization.
• Smoking, drinking and intake of drugs and other harmful substances.
• High blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, epilepsy, thyroid disease, heart or blood disorders, poorly controlled asthma, and infections can increase pregnancy risks.
• If there are twins or chance of multiple pregnancy.
You should immediately contact your gynaecologist if you notice:
• Vaginal bleeding or watery vaginal discharge.
• Pain or cramping in the lower abdomen.
• Decreased fetal activity.
• Pain or burning with urination.
• Fever, dizziness, nausea, vomiting
Dr. Deepti Asthna is the best high- risk pregnancy doctor in Gurgaon for both normal and high risk pregnancies. She monitors everything carefully from the beginning and she is always available at the time of emergency. Care is given with ultra modern operation theaters dedicated to obstetrics, day assessment unit, neonatal unit, and we offer painless labor using analgesia and other methods. If you are experiencing any trouble and discomfort during your pregnancy, you can blindly trust Dr. Deepti Asthana. She is the leading pregnancy doctor in Gurgaon. She is a renowned, reputed and famous pregnancy doctor with expertise in high risk pregnancy management.
You can book your appointment now and get to know more about high risk pregnancy and its issues. Fix an appointment now.